Both Mac and iOS betas have been updated.
- We no longer crash on xmpp connection start while registering a new account
- Only allow LMC on encrypted messages if the new msg is also encrypted
- Fingerprint verification via QR-Code now working as expected. Shows a warning if you scan a QR-Code for a other user than expected.
- Run push appex longer (should reduce needed pushes and make apple more happy)
- New maccatalyst FG->BG handling
- More db upgrades. We expect some more crashes. Please provide steps how to reproduce if a crash occurs.
- Privacy Settings reworked
- Longer background time (should reduce battery consumption)
- Fix trust UI. Show trust stage. ToFU, trusted, untrusted
- Connect Auto Download sliders to auto download code