Monal OS X 1.1 RC 1 (Beta 4) is out. This is the first release candidate . This should cleanly upgrade from prior betas other than 1 and 2 as well as prior production versions.
There are many improvements in this. Most of the changes focus on improving the UI and UX. Things you will notice:
- A new Google authentication mechanism that supports two factor authentication.
- When a message fails to send, indicate that and allow retry
- Active chats are sorted by message time. New messages will move contact to the top like iMessage.
- Conversations are not accidentally marked as read while the window is minimized
- CMD+F searches contacts again
- CMD 1 /2 let you swap between Contacts and Active Chat tabs
- CMD+0 brings up application window
- Added menu options for Add Contact and View Contact Details
- Removed unused menu items
- Fixed UI glitches on the initial UI